Nutrition & Health Coaching
Do You Want To?
- Become empowered to achieve your best health?
- Take control of your well-being?
- Establish the habits you need for nutrition, physical activity, sleep, and stress management?
- Increase your energy?
- Decrease risk of chronic disease?
- Learn strategies to manage food challenges to end persistent dieting?
- Work on life-sustaining habits?
Then read on!
What is Nutrition & Health Coaching?
There are business and life coaches, and of course athletes have been working with sports coaches forever.
Professional nutrition & health (wellness) coaches help individuals optimize their well-being. This is what I do—empower individuals to achieve their best.
Combining my 23 plus years of expertise and experience as a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) with my Wellcoach Certified Health Coach certification, you have the ideal situation.
A person generally works with a coach either to add something to their life (e.g., healthy behaviors) or to get rid of something (e.g., negative behaviors). With my help you will be encouraged to develop your action plan. I will use my insight, experience, and logic to support you in your nutrition, health, and wellness vision.
How Does Nutrition & Health Coaching Work?
- After a 30-minute complimentary strategy session, we determine if we are a good fit and if so determine which program best suits your needs.
(Please note: If the number on the scale is the only way you will define success, we’re probably not an ideal match. IF however you’re interested in behavior change, lifestyle modification, and non-scale victories, let’s talk!)
- Through weekly 30 to 40-minute phone coaching sessions we review goals, discuss goal attainment, identify strengths to move forward, explore pressing issues, and then set goals for the coming week. We are partners in the process.
- You will receive many resources—articles, Neily’s created-for-you handouts, worksheets, meal ideas, etc.,—throughout your program.
My coaching program is about making a positive impact in people’s lives.
How? I share experiences, insight, stories, and teach individuals to see things a different way.
My clients count on me to speak from the heart and with passion. They trust me to add value and contribute by educating them and making learning/growing fun while moving them forward in their progress.
If that sounds like something you would like,
I’m ready to work with you.
Perhaps you know what to do, but doing it is another issue. That’s where I come in. As a team we move you toward establishing lifelong habits to transform your well-being.
I will be your nutrition support and accountability coach with an established track record of helping people achieve their goals.
As your coach, I’ll help you develop your optimal health—your natural energy.
That’s your foundation for continuing success with your goals. Several program options are available, all providing one-on-one time with me—no matter where you live.
Unlock Your Potential
In a 30-minute no-commitment complimentary phone session, we’ll look at your challenges, what’s stopping you, slowing you down, or preventing you from having what you desire.
By the end of our conversation, you’ll know what to do next to move forward and we’ll know if we are a good fit. No obligation!
“I didn’t know what to expect, but I knew from a portion of Neily’s presentation at Baptist Fellowship I needed to investigate her expertise. Her coaching style of knowing the right questions to inspire was amazing. No matter the subject, she was able to get me engaged to research on my own which in turn ensured my level of understanding this world of nutrition and the complexities of insulin, carbohydrates, blood glucose, glycemic index, glycemic load and more. My experience was simply AMAZING and I’m so very thankful for being a student under Jennifer’s tutelage.”
– Mukidah Wiggins | Dallas, Texas
“Neily helped me define areas in my diet that needed tweaking so I would have more energy. She also made me aware of my emotional triggers and how to develop positive ways of dealing with triggers. My friends noticed my changes—I notice my empowerment.” − Alice Seale | Dallas, Texas
What Can You Expect?
Whichever program you choose, expect plenty of ah-ha moments along the way. Most of my clients achieve nearly 100 percent of their goals and are ready to embark into new areas. Within three to six months—if not sooner—your confidence, mindset, and positive behavior should be changed for good.
In my coaching practice I work with people helping them build a healthy relationship with food. The end result? They end their diet cycle forever, without giving up their favorite most pleasurable foods.
As a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) my education is grounded in evidence-based science, not the fad-of-the-day.
Together we determine where you’re at and where you want to be. We determine what works best, we redesign and we tweak—one step at a time.
Program Options for The BE FREE Blueprint®
Regardless which BE FREE program you choose you will:
- Get unstuck
- Find your motivation
- Replace bad habits with good
- Feel more energized—discover your energy busters and energy boosters
- Improve your health, happiness, and overall well-being
- Receive tools, ideas, and material that reinforce your changes
- Create a lasting healthy routine
- And much more!
The BE FREE Blueprint®—The 90-day Transformation
- Eleven 30-40-minute sessions—over the phone. In some instances we may meet in person.
- Grocery store visit. A 1-1/2-2-hour personalized session where we walk the aisles, shop, study food labels, bust grocery store/shopping myths, and learn how to navigate the store. (Clients outside the Dallas/Fort Worth area will receive 13 total phone visits.)
Whether your goal is weight management, better sleep, disease prevention/ management, work/ life balance or some other health goal, the 90-Day Transformation is the program for you.
The BE FREE Blueprint®: 8 Weeks to Transformation
This program is an 8-week version of the 90-day program. (Seven 30-40 minute sessions and a grocery visit.)
The 28-Day BE FREE Kick-Start
The Kick-Start is for the person looking to change one habit. For example, a new vegan making certain to receive adequate protein and nutrition or for someone looking to kick a sugar habit.
We meet for four 30-40-minute sessions—over the phone.
Are You Ready?
Ready to explore your next step and schedule your complimentary session?
How BE FREE Works
We’ll look at your challenges, what’s slowing you down or preventing you from having what you want. By the end of our conversation, you’ll know what to do next.
If we’re a good fit we’ll identify what program suits your needs and plan our weekly appointment time. Whichever program you choose, expect plenty of ah-ha moments along the way.
Through weekly phone sessions we review, explore, and create solutions—partners in the process. Most clients achieve nearly 100 percent of their goals and are ready to embark into new areas.