Nutrition & Health Coaching
Do You Want To?
- Become empowered to achieve your best health?
- Take control of your well-being?
- Establish the habits you need for nutrition, physical activity, sleep, and stress management?
- Increase your energy?
- Decrease risk of chronic disease?
- Learn strategies to manage food challenges to end persistent dieting?
- Work on life-sustaining habits?
Then read on!
“Neily’s coaching style of knowing the right questions to inspire was amazing. No matter the subject, she was able to engage me ensuring my level of understanding. My experience was simply AMAZING and I’m so very thankful for being a student under Neily’s tutelage.”
– Mukidah Wiggins | Dallas, Texas
What is Nutrition & Health Coaching?
There are business and life coaches, and of course, athletes work with sports coaches.
Professional nutrition & health (wellness) coaches help individuals optimize their well-being. This is what I do—empower individuals to achieve their best.
Combining my 23 plus years of expertise and experience as a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) with my Wellcoach Certified Health Coach certification, you have the ideal situation.
A person generally works with a coach either to add something to their life (e.g., healthy behaviors) or to get rid of something (e.g., negative behaviors).
With my help, you will be encouraged to develop your action plan. I will use my insight, experience, and logic to support you in your nutrition, health, and wellness vision.
The foundation of my coaching is a program I developed, the Neily on Nutrition BE FREE Blueprint®: Naturally Increase Energy and Feel More Confident. Details here.
How Does Nutrition & Health Coaching Work?
- After a 30-minute complimentary strategy session, we determine if we are a good fit and if so determine which program best suits your needs.
(Please note: If the number on the scale is the only way you will define success, we’re probably not an ideal match. IF however you’re interested in behavior change, lifestyle modification, and non-scale victories, let’s talk!)
- Through weekly 30 to 40-minute phone coaching sessions we review goals, discuss goal attainment, identify strengths to move forward, explore pressing issues, and then set goals for the coming week. We are partners in the process.
- You will receive many resources—articles, Neily’s created-for-you handouts, worksheets, meal ideas, etc.,—throughout your program.
My coaching program is about making a positive impact in people’s lives.
How? I share experiences, insight, stories, and teach individuals to see things a different way.
My clients count on me to speak from the heart and with passion. They trust me to add value and contribute by educating them and making learning/growing fun while moving them forward in their progress.
If that sounds like something you would like,
I’m ready to work with you.
Perhaps you know what to do, but doing it is another issue. That’s where I come in. As a team we move you toward establishing lifelong habits to transform your well-being.
I will be your nutrition support and accountability coach with an established track record of helping people achieve their goals.
As your coach, I’ll help you develop your optimal health—your natural energy.
That’s your foundation for continuing success with your goals. Several program options are available, all providing one-on-one time with me—no matter where you live.
Unlock Your Potential
In a 30-minute no-commitment complimentary phone session, we’ll look at your challenges, what’s stopping you, slowing you down, or preventing you from having what you desire.
By the end of our conversation, you’ll know what to do next to move forward and we’ll know if we are a good fit. No obligation!
“Neily helped me define areas in my diet that needed tweaking so I would have more energy. She also made me aware of my emotional triggers and how to develop positive ways of dealing with triggers. My friends noticed my changes—I notice my empowerment.”
− Alice Seale | Dallas, Texas
Are You Ready?
Ready to explore your next step and schedule your complimentary session?