Neily's BE FREE Blueprint®
“I would absolutely recommend Neily! I learned so much – being more aware of hunger/fullness, knowing what nutritious foods to eat, appreciated non-scale victories – all made a huge difference in the way I feel physically and mentally.”
–Kari Rose | Dallas, Texas
The BE FREE Blueprint® is the name of my coaching program. It’s about helping women make peace with food and building a healthier, happier life.
When people think of health, getting healthy, often diet and exercise come to mind. Health is more than that.
It’s not just what you eat and how much you exercise…
- It’s how you eat, when you eat, with whom you eat, and why you eat.
- It’s about getting adequate sleep and rest.
- It’s about taking care of your body physically through movement.
- It’s about managing your environment to support health goals.
- It’s about emotional and spiritual health.
- And of course, it’s about changing behavior—one habit at a time.
I take a whole-person approach when working with clients. That’s why I developed my program, the BE FREE Blueprint®. (Click here to page down for BE FREE details.)
What can you expect?
During our weekly virtual coaching calls we focus on goals related to your wellness vision. Sometimes they’re just baby steps but those micro changes add up to huge giant leaps forward.
We review your successes building upon them to move you closer to where you want to be. Together we determine what works best, redesigning and tweaking—one step at a time.
Working as a team we get you on course, drawing upon your personal needs, we ensure you get on track for lasting success.
Expect plenty of ah-ha moments. Most of my clients achieve nearly 100 percent of their goals. Within three to six months—if not sooner—your confidence, mindset, and positive behavior should be changed for good.
The BE FREE Blueprint®:
90-days to Transformation
- Eleven 30-40-minute sessions—over the phone. In some instances we may meet in person.
- Grocery store visit. A 1-1/2-2-hour personalized session. (Clients outside the Dallas/Fort Worth area will receive 13 total phone visits.)
- Numerous resources—Neily’s created-for-you handouts, worksheets, meal ideas, articles, etc.
- Weekly email reinforcing content centered around the BE FREE Blueprint®.
- And much more!
Whether your goal is weight management, better sleep, disease prevention/ management, work/ life balance or some other health goal, the 90-Day Transformation is the program for you.
The BE FREE Blueprint®:
8 Weeks to Transformation
This program is an 8-week version of the 90-day program. (Seven 30-40 minute sessions and a grocery visit.)
The 28-Day BE FREE Kick-Start
The Kick-Start is for the person looking to change one habit. For example, a new vegan making certain to receive adequate protein and nutrition or for someone looking to kick a sugar habit.
We meet for four 30-40-minute sessions—over the phone.
Regardless which BE FREE program you choose you will:
- Move away from diet mentality.
- Have awareness of emotional and behavioral eating patterns.
- Be making thoughtful food choices vs mindless habitual reactions.
- Have more energy and confidence, and less self-judgment.
- Feed your body what it needs vs what your mind desires or thinks it needs.
- Focus more on overall health than just weight.
- Have more balance in life and not be so hard on yourself.
- Receive tools, ideas, and material that reinforce your changes.
- And much more!
How Do You Start?
We’ll look at your challenges, what’s slowing you down or preventing you from having what you want. By the end of our conversation, you’ll know what to do next.
If we’re a good fit we’ll identify what program suits your needs and plan our weekly appointment time. Whichever program you choose, expect plenty of ah-ha moments along the way.
Through weekly phone sessions we review, explore, and create solutions—partners in the process. Most clients achieve nearly 100% of their goals and are ready to embark into new areas.
Where To Go From Here
Unlock Your Potential
In a 30-minute no-commitment complimentary phone session, we’ll look at your challenges, what’s stopping you, slowing you down, or preventing you from having what you desire.
By the end of our conversation, you’ll know what to do next to move forward and we’ll know if we are a good fit. No obligation!
What BE FREE Means
The BE FREE Blueprint® consists of six pillars—BE FREE
- Emotional health
Behavior: What’s the oft-quoted definition of insanity? “Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.” What can you do differently?
Environment: “Genes load the gun, the environment pulls the trigger.” How can you manage your environment? Or, what needs to change in your environment?
Food: “The best diet is the one you don’t know you’re on.” Keeping this in mind, what changes will you make?
Rest and/or relaxation: “Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” – Thomas Dekker. What changes will you make regarding rest, relaxation, and sleep?
Exercise: Move more. Don’t think of what you should do, but what you want to do. What can you do to move more?
Emotional and spiritual health: “Don’t forget to love yourself.” -Soren Kierkegaard. What are you doing to take care of yourself?